Bentobox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragotaka's most noodly guild

HomeForum rules PortalbuttonLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neany
Admin
Neany

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules   Forum rules EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 am

The rules for this forum are pretty much common sense, but I'll name them anyway. When a forum rule is violated in such an extreme fashion, the violator can get banned, and in some cases, if a vice/Vlar is informed, be kicked from the guild.
For any violation of a forum rule, a warning will be given to the violator, the violator will get banned after 2 warnings (on the 3rd violation) concerning the same rule. Also, a post that violates the rules will be modded.

Here are the rules for the forum:
1. RESPECT: Anyone who insults people on their lifestyle/race/looks/interests or draws unwanted interest to them in a severe fashion, will be given a warning. In case of a real serious insult, no warning will be given, but the person will be banned from the forum immediately.

2. Adult content: In general, when you post adult content, give a small warning ('adult content in this post') beforehand, so any younger members may not be scared/traumatised by your post.
a. Sexual content: very mild sexual references are allowed on this forum, but any post that goes beyond 'mild' will be modded and a warning will be given. No actual sexual content (pictures/vids) is allowed on the forum, and will result in a warning and modding of your post.
b. Horror/scary stuff: It's allowed to post this stuff in the forum, but give a warning in your post beforehand.

3. Spam: any multiple posts, posts that are irrelevant to the discussion, or any other kind of spam will be removed. Spam will only be banned in very severe cases (7 warnings in a short amount of time).

4. Language: This forums language is English. Any threads/posts in other languages will be removed. Exception is when a member doesn't know how to say something in English, and says it in his/her own language so another member can translate.

5. Registration: If you want to registrate, please follow the following rules:
- Registrate with your ingame name, or something that is easily recognizable for me, or other members. If I don't know who you are (whether you're in Bentobox), your account will NOT get activated.
- Registrate ONLY ONCE!! I have to activate your account (I get mails with links to do so), so please, have patience, I will activate your account within a week (if you followed the rule above this one). An error with registration basically never happens, so please have patience.
- Attempting to registrate using someone elses ID (ingame name) will result in your IP getting perma-banned.
- Do not registrate if you don't plan on ever using this forum. It's a weird thing to say maybe, but a lot of administrative work goes into everyone that joins the forum, and I'm glad to do that work, but it's no use if you don't even post once.

6. Banning: If you are banned from the forum for breaking rules 1-4 (rule 5 is for administrative order), you will see a message when you try to log in, with the reason why you were banned, and the amount of days you've been banned. When you are banned for a certain amount of time, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. If you try to, I will permanently ban your IP, period.
Back to top Go down
https://thenoodleguild.actieforum.com
Neany
Admin
Neany

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum rules   Forum rules EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 pm

*The forum rules have been edited, please read them again*
Back to top Go down
https://thenoodleguild.actieforum.com

Forum rules
Page 1 of 1